As one of the official sponsors of Adobe Summit 2019, we’ve gotten some behind-the-scenes details about the year’s premier digital marketing event. If you’re going to be in Las Vegas from March 24-28, here are some superhero tips to help you make the most out of your trip:
1. Pick a track (or two) to avoid analysis paralysis
There are more than 300 sessions, most of which you can schedule in advance online. If you’re having trouble narrowing down all of the great possibilities, stick to a specific track or two. The tracks at this year’s Summit are:
- Analytics & Data Management
- B2B Marketing Automation with Marketo
- Content & Experience Management
- Design-Led Customer Experiences
- Email & Omnichannel Marketing
- Experience-Driven Commerce with Magento
- Marketing Innovations
- Platform, Machine Learning & Ecosystem
2. Save plenty of time for networking
There are so many great breakout sessions, but a big part of Adobe Summit is meeting new people. With a welcome reception, a mixer, and the big Summit Bash, you have countless opportunities to make connections in the digital marketing community.
3. Connect with our superhero Summit squad
Be sure to visit our booth in the Community Pavilion, where you can try your luck in our raffle and meet with our superheroes one-on-one. We’re giving away an Apple Watch and $5,000 worth of superhero marketing services, along with providing expert insights on new strategies and solutions. We’d love to see you there!
Did you enjoy this post? Leave a comment for our superheroes below.
Want to read more of our superhero-approved tips and best practices? Subscribe to our blog at the top of this page!